Brick Tudor On Tree-lined Street w/Mountain Views
- For Sale
- Single-family · 1 Unit
1239 N El Molino Pasadena, CA, 91104 United States Get directions$540,000 $248/Sq. ft.
- Style2 Story
- Age1924 Years
- Parking 2 / 6 car garage
- Area TG: 566A1 / MLS 646
- District Pasadena
- MLS# A12009348
- Listed 9 Years 3 Months 29 Days Ago
Offered at: $540,000, 5 Bed, 1 Full Bath , 1 ¾ Bath, 1 ½ Bath, 2,176 SqFt, 8,874 Lot, Built 1924, SFR. Enjoy the Multimedia Movie - Virtual Tour of the Home! The Video Is Downloadable!
- Brick Tudor On Quiet Tree-lined Street with Mountain Views. Very Near Washington Park's Tennis and Handball Courts, Covered BBQ Areas, and All the Charms of a Lovely Well Established Family Neighborhood! This Great Home Has a Large Living Room with an Elegant Reddish-Brown Wood and Tile Fireplace, Crown Molding, Wainscoting, and Gorgeous French Doors. The Formal Dining Room’s Built-In Arched-Glass Sideboard/China Cabinet Is about as Good as They Get, and with Its Brick Sun Room Views, This Will Be a Great Place for Your Family to Gather. The Remodeled Kitchen Has Stainless Steel Sinks and Hood, and Very Nice Backyard Views. Just Off the Kitchen Is Your Breakfast Room with a Second Built-In Sideboard, and More Wood Beamed Sun Room Views with a Second Set of French Doors. The Three First Level Bedrooms Have Crown Moldings, Walk-In Closets, and Either Brick Backyard BBQ Or Front Porch Views, and the Remodeled Bath Has a Pedestal Sink and a Cute Tub.
- Don’t Miss the; Newer Windows Throughout, Kitchen Key Niche, Basement, Laundry with ¾ Bath, and Antique Crystal Door Knobs/Skeleton Key Hardware. This Huge Lot; with a Detached Double-Door Garage, a Very Modern Storage Shed, and a Fantastic Brick BBQ Patio That Will Be Enjoyed for Years and Years to Come. Must See!
- For Full Details Call: 626 833-8888 Ask for Sharon, or Visit: http://www.SharonChou.com or View the Welcome video at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7CulZgWlws and Don't Miss My Newsletter at: http://PrActive.housingtrendsenewsletter.com Thanks! DRE#: 01122649
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|4||Longfellow (Henry W.) Elementary School||K-5||0.5 mi|
|3||Charles W. Eliot Middle School||6-8||1.2 mi|
|3||John Muir High School||9-12||1.5 mi|
|NA||Oak Knoll Montessori School||PK-8||0.3 mi|
|NA||Pasadena Christian School||PK-8||0.4 mi|
|2||Madison Elementary School||K-5||0.6 mi|
|2||Washington Middle School||6-8||0.7 mi|
|NA||Friends Western School||K-6||0.7 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Request a Showing of 1239 N El Molino, Pasadena, CA, 91104 United States
Sharon ChouREALTOR®, CENTURION® 1997-2010, DRE#: 01122649 REALTOR®
- View My Featured Homes Below! 660 W Huntington Dr, Arcadia, CA 91007
- Work (626) 446-8402
- Mobile (626) 833-8888
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Southern California, Los Angeles, San Gabriel Valley, Alhambra, Arcadia, El Monte, Hacienda Heights, Monrovia, Monterey Park, Pasadena, Rosemead, Rowland Heights, San Gabriel, San Marino, Sierra Madre, South Pasadena and Temple City
- Specializations Residential